Student Materials and Technology drop off
Tuesday, May 19 & 20 from 11:00-1:00
Before you leave the house
- If possible, please disinfect/sanitize all items. Please do not put library books, textbooks, chromebooks, or novels in a bag. Books will be placed in a separate area upon arrival.
- Secondary students should bag district-issued items by program (academic, band, athletics, art, etc.). Label the outside of the bag with your student’s first and last name and grade. Band instruments will not be returned unless student is leaving the district.
- Limit the number of people in the vehicle.
- If anyone in your household is feeling ill, please stay home and make arrangements for a later date.
When you arrive at the campus
- Please wear face mask (and gloves if possible)
- Drive to designated area
- 1 person will exit vehicle and place items on appropriate table (tables will be labeled)