Pre-K and Kinder Round Up
SABINAL ELEMENT ARY
PRE-KINDERGARTEN & KINDERGARTEN ROUND UP
Registration for the 2023-2024school year will be held on
Monday & Tuesday, May 8 & 9, 2023 at Sabinal Elementary School in the front office from 9:00-2:00 pm.
To be eligible for Pre-K your child must be three or four years old on or before September 1st. We are accepting three-year-olds this year that are potty trained.
To be eligible for Kinder your child must be five years old on or before September 1st.
Please note that once a child is enrolled in school, he/she must attend due to compulsory education laws. Regular attendance is required.
Please bring with you the following required documentation:
• Social Security
• Birth Certificate
• Current Immunization Records
• Proof of Residency (Utility bill with physical address)
• Form of Income Verification (for PK only)
In order to qualify for a position, three and four-year-old potential pre kindergarten students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
• The student is unable to speak and comprehend the English language
• The student is educationally disadvantaged, which means a student is eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program
• The family is homeless as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 1143a or
• The child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces a reserve component of the armed forces who is ordered to active duty by proper authority or
• A child that is in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) following an adversary hearing or
• The child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer, fire
fighter or an emergency medical first responder
If you have any questions please call Sabinal Elementary at 830-988-2436.