Sabinal ISD is monitoring the weather expected for late Sunday into Monday morning through the National Weather Service and local authorities. At this time no school closure or delayed start is planned, however, this could change as we receive updated information.
Please continue to check our website and Facebook for updates. We hope to make a final decision by late Sunday afternoon. However, if you live in an area where you feel it is unsafe to travel to school, please use your best judgment regarding travel to school. If you choose to keep your student at home, please send a note to school as you normally would do when they are absent.